Italian while Cycling
- Specific Dates
- One week
- Bike Tours
- Minimum 4
- A1 - C2
Learn Italian while cycling means discover the most authentic version of Puglia region: pedal along countryside lanes with no traffic, passing drywalls, ancient olives trees and splendid white villages.
“Italian while cycling”, foresees 20 Italian group lessons in the morning and 2 differents guided tours in Electric Bicycle or regular bike during the week.
Within every tour there will be an amazing culinary experiences available such as wine tasting, visits to historical homesteads, local dairy products-tasting and other activities to enrich your journey by bicycle in Apulia.
For additional details on our tours-program email us at email@example.com
From Monday to Friday:
20 Italian Mini Group Course (from 9.00 a.m – to 12.40 a.m.)
For 2 or 3 afternoons (Leaving 4,00 p.m. – Back 07,00 p.m.)
- Monopoli e ancient olive trees + Olive experience
- Alberobello and countryside + Mozzarella experience
- Itria Valley with white villages of Locorotondo + Wine experience
13 March 08 May 26 June 28 Aug 02 Oct 16 Oct
*If you wish to book different dates, don’t hesitate to write us.
- 1 week €455 with Electric bicycle or Regular bicycle*
- 20 italian lessons in mini-group for one week.
- 2 E-bike or Normal bike Guide Tours in Puglia (you can add one tour more)
- 2 Food experience
- The electric bike rental (or normal bike)
- Materials for Italian lessons (pens, photocopies, multimedia support, etc.).
- Free Wifi.
- Final certificate of participation.
- *It’s possible to add one more bike tour at 80€
Not included but we can arrange for you:
- Airport Tranfert
- More activities during the week