Mini Group Course
- Every Monday
- At least 1 week
- Max 6
Learning in a mini group course is the fastest and most stimulating way to learn “italiano”! Conversations, role play, grammar and collaborative activities allow you to improve day by day, together with other international students. italian course in Puglia
In our lessons, besides grammatical rules, you’ll learn how to be more loose when speaking, you’ll understand everyday-Italian-speech better and will delve into important aspects of Italian culture, such as: food, art, cinema, sports and history.
Each class never exceeds 6 students, conserving the high quality of the lesson and following each student’s individual learning times and necessary requirements.
After an initial test on the first day, the students will be assigned to a class which best suits their level of Italian, according to QCER’s European parameters: beginner (A1 & A2), intermediate (B1 & B2) and advanced (C1 & C2).
Standard Course – the Mini Group consists of 4 lessons of Italian language daily, each lasting 50 minutes, for a total of 20 lessons per week, (from Monday to Friday). The daily times are from 9.00 in the morning to 12.40, with a relax-break of 30 minutes every 2 hours of lesson.
- 1 week €220 / 2 weeks €400 / 3 weeks €570 / 4 weeks €720
Springtime Offer: * 10% discount on all courses in April and May with taxes included
- Registration to the school and taxes.
- First day: map of Alberobello and personalised suggestions on the town.
- Initial test.
- Italian language book
- All the teaching materials for lessons (pens, photocopies, multimedia support, etc.).
- Free support in finding accommodation.
- Free Wifi
- Coffee or tea during breaks.
- Final certificate of participation.