- At least two hours
- 60 €
This course was thought up for the inseparable ones!
In fact, we offer two friends, or a couple, the opportunity to learn Italian together.
The course foresees one teacher for two students, with which you’ll arrange a timetable, subjects and lesson objectives. The One to Two Course allows you to learn rapidly and intuitively, as the teacher will be able to focus on the specific needs of the two students, making them fully active in the learning process.
The course is open to students at all levels, (from beginner to intermediate), and every lesson will last 60 minutes. A necessary requirement for registration: both students being at a similar level in Italian, which will be verified by an initial test. If not, you’ll have to opt for two individual courses.
The afternoon one-to-two course can also fit well with our mini-group lessons in the morning. Discover our combined course.
The number of programs, days and hours are flexible, although a minimum of 2 hours are required to start the course.
- 60 € per hours
- Registration to the school.
- One teacher at your full disposal.
- First day: map of Alberobello and personalised suggestions on the town.
- Italian language book.
- All the teaching materials for lessons (pens, photocopies, multimedia support, etc.).
- Free support in finding accommodation.
- Free Wifi
- Coffee or tea during breaks.
- Final certificate of participation.