Cooking with Nonna!
- Specific Dates
- 1 week
- Minimum 2
Learn italian and cooking in Puglia!
You’ll literally have your hands in pasta alongside a “real master” in this field, grandma Maria that will teach you all her secrets in the Apulia cuisine!
Together you’ll prepare traditional Apulian dishes , such as the famous handmade “orecchiette”, “la focaccia”, “panzerotti”, “taralli“, or traditional italian dishes like “ravioli”, “gnocchi”, “polpettone”, and many others, including vegetarian recipes with very organic ingredients grow in the private Granma’s garden.
The course “Cooking with Nonna” includes 20 Italian Lesson in mini-group + 1, 2 or 3 cooking class in the afternoon. Moreover, at the end of every lesson a complete dinner is waiting for you, along with all the delicacies you made and plus other surprises… 😉
In short, a great amount of fun and flavour is awaiting you!
|20 April||04 May||11 May||25 May||01 June||08 June||22 June||29 June||06 July||31 Aug||07 Sept||14 Sept||16 Sept||12 Oct||26 Oct|
Learn italian and cooking
From Monday to Friday:
Italian Mini Group Course (9.00 a.m. – 12.40 a.m.)
For 1 or 2 or 3 afternoons:
Cookery Class + Full Dinner (4.30 p.m. – 8.30 p.m.)
- 20 Italian Lesson (50 minutes each lesson)
- 2 or 4 or 8 hours cooking class.
- Full dinners at the end of each cooking course (starters, pasta course, second dishes, side dishes, fruit, dessert and drinks).
- Materials for Italian lessons (pens, photocopies, multimedia support, etc.).
- Materials for cooking lessons.
- Free Wifi.
- Final certificate of participation.
20 Italian Lessons + 1 Cooking with Nonna : 280€
20 Italian Lessons + 2 Cooking with Nonna : 340€
20 Italian Lessons + 3 Cooking with Nonna : 400€
learn italian and cooking