Italian while Cycling
- Specific Dates
- One week
- Bike Tours
- Minimum 4
- A1 - C2
Learn Italian while cycling means discover the most authentic version of Puglia region: pedal along countryside lanes with no traffic, passing drywalls, ancient olives trees and splendid white villages.
“Italian while cycling”, foresees 15 hours of Italian group lessons in the morning and 3 different guided tours in Electric Bicycle or regular bike during the week:
1° Locorotondo and the aqueduct trails
2° Alberobello and its countryside
3° Itria Valley with its hamlets and villages
Within every tour there will be an amazing culinary experiences available such as wine tasting, visits to historical homesteads, local dairy products-tasting and other activities to enrich your journey by bicycle in Apulia.
For additional details on our tours-program email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
From Monday to Friday:
15 hours Italian Mini Group Course (from 9.00 a.m – to 12.00 a.m.)
For 3 afternoons (Leaving 4,00 p.m. – Back 07,00 p.m.)
- Monopoli e ancient olive trees + Olive experience
- Alberobello and countryside + Mozzarella experience
- Itria Valley with white villages of Locorotondo + Wine experience
- 1 week €450 with Electric bicycle
- 1 week €340 with Regular bicycle
- 3 E-bike or Normal bike Guide Tours in Puglia
- 3 Food experience
- A tour guide
- The electric bike rental (or normal bike)
- 15 hours of italian for one week.
- Materials for Italian lessons (pens, photocopies, multimedia support, etc.).
- Free Wifi.
- Final certificate of participation.
Not included but we can arrange for you:
- Airport Tranfert
- Half Board or Total Board
- More activities during the week